Your complete satisfaction is our primary goal; every product we sell has the manufacturer's warranty as well as True Data Technology's satisfaction guarantee for most products. If a product you purchase fails to meet your needs, please review the information below and return it to us within 30 days of receipt, and we will be pleased to arrange an exchange or refund.
Please note that desktop and laptop computers, tablets, televisions, phones, phone systems, projectors, digital cameras, camcorders, gaming consoles and GPS devices may be returned within 14 days of the original purchase date. Returns must be in a "new" resalable condition, including all manuals, components and accessories, and in the manufacturer’s original packaging.
Because of the nature of certain products and services sold or provided by True Data Technology, the following items are non-returnable:
- Delivery, installation, diagnostic and repair work, and other labor.
- Gift cards and pre-paid cards.
- Batteries, ink and other consumable items.
- Items that are damaged or abused, missing any accessories, missing the UPC, or serial/identification numbers or are not in the original packaging.
- Subscription services have their own, individual cancellation policy which varies by service. Please consult the individual provider.
- Software, licenses, video games, DVD's, and similar items are not returnable once their packaging or outer wrapping has been opened. Defective items may be exchanged within 14 days of purchase.
- Unlocked cellular phones may not be returned. However, if you receive a defective device, please contact the warranty provider or True Data Technology for assistance. You will be required to send the device with its original packaging. The device and packaging must have matching part numbers, IMEI numbers, and serial numbers as indicated on your original order from True Data Technology. The device will be inspected and tested and if deemed defective, the device may be repaired or replaced in the warranty provider’s sole discretion. If the device is not deemed defective, the device will be returned back to you at your sole expense. Devices with cracked screens, tampered software, broken bezels, broken charging ports, as well as devices that have been opened, charged with improper accessories or voltage, or sustained water damage are not considered defective. Please note that each device contains test indicators within the device that substantiate whether or not the device sustained water damage.
- Products that are classified as hazardous materials due to safety hazards or use flammable liquids or gases cannot be returned in the mail or to True Data Technology corporate location. Such products include generators, pressure washers, and any other items that use flammable liquids or gases. If your product or product packaging arrived damaged, you must refuse to accept delivery. If you accept delivery and your product is damaged or defective (including concealed damage), you must contact the manufacturer directly for a list of approved and authorized service centers.
Refunds for orders purchased with a major credit card, on open account or with PayPal or Amazon, will be issued to the original payment method.
Refunds for orders purchased with a True Data Technology gift card will be returned to that gift card or a new gift card may be issued.
Bundles, Coupons, and Special Offers:
Bundled items, including free items, buy 1 get 1 offers, gift card offers, etc. must all be returned together and meet the standard return policy in order to be refunded or exchanged.
If a coupon, discount, or special offer was part of the original order, the amount will be deducted from the refund amount.
Non-qualified and non-conforming returns are not included in True Data Technology return policy and, if returned, may be refused by our returns department.
Custom Developed Products:
All custom developed products cannot be returned. Such custom developed products include, but are not limited to, all Vertical Telephone Systems that have be pre-programmed for the customer and all Polycom video systems that have been pre-programmed for the customer. If you accept delivery of a custom developed product and such product is damaged or defective (including concealed damage), please see our Return policy for details and contact your sales agent for assistance.
All returned products will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility and conforming requirements are met. Please verify the product you are returning meets the below guidelines and qualifies for return to avoid any delay in, or denial of, processing your return. Return processing may take up to 5 business days from the time your product is received.
- Products must be in the original manufacturers packaging, and shipped securely.
- Products must be complete with any standard certification labels (UL listing, capacity, brand name, UPC code) originally placed and not tampered with.
- Product serial number, or any similar identification numbers, must match the serial number on the package or invoice (True Data Technology maintains serial number tracking).
- Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
- Products so labeled with a security seal, must have the seal intact and not tampered with.
Return Authorization Number
Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Authorization Number (RA). Unless otherwise specified in the item listing on our website or in our Return policy, you may request a Return Authorization Number (RA) within 30 days of the original purchase date. RA numbers expire after 30 days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon possible. Any return we receive without a valid RA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking fee. Click here to request a Return Authorization Number (RA).
For your protection, we recommend that you insure your return and use a traceable carrier that can provide you with delivery confirmation. True Data Technology shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit. Postage and handling charges, both to and from our warehouse will be paid by the customer, and are non-refundable. At our discretion, True Data Technology may reimburse shipping charges related to the return or exchange of defective products inside the U.S. only.
In the event that the product you are returning does NOT meet the requirements described in this document, we will photograph the merchandise and packaging, and prepare a detailed summary of our determination as to why the return was denied, the product(s) will be deemed not eligible for return and may be returned to you or be subject to a 15% restocking fee.